Help Save An Animal!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

With Raine Delight


Title: Devon Falls 4: Haunting Magic (Book 4 in Devon Falls Series)
Release Date: October 9, 2009
Author: Raine Delight
Publisher: Aspen Mountain Press (www.aspenmountainpress.com)
Buy Link: Unavailable as of right now
Genre: Paranormal/Shifter/Erotic Romance






Blurb:
Can a wolf shifter find his mate before the next full moon or will she turn the tables on him to rock his world?

Rodrick Dracon is the twin heir to the Dragon Inn. When he finds himself longing for a mate after being footloose and fancy free, he finds himself drawn to the most obnoxious, brassy woman he has ever met: Jaxon Sinclair. She is the one woman who doesn't melt when he goes by or hangs on his every word. Jaxon is the one woman who isn't afraid to go toe to toe against Rod and as the sparks fly between them, can Rod get this woman to heel and claim her before the next full moon or will she turn the tables on him and make him work for her heart?



Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?
Thanks for having me here. J I am glad to be here. My upcoming release is part of my popular paranormal series called Devon Falls. You met Rodrick in Fiery Magic (book 3) when his twin, Damian had to redeem himself in the eyes of his former flame, Alicia. Now in Haunting Magic, Rodrick is about to find that the one woman, who annoys and drives him simply bonkers, is his destined mate. What they both do about it, on the other hand, is a battle that will have both hearts joined together as one by the time the full moon arrives on Halloween in Devon Falls or both will be lost to each other. I love the fact that Jaxon, Rod’s destined mate, is both feisty and determined. She doesn’t like the fact she wants this so called “Lothario” but she is going to make dang sure he works for her heart and love.

What is Devon Falls 4: Haunting Magic all about?
This was a fun book to write as Rodrick is such a player and being an alpha wolf shifter, he doesn’t want to settle down and have a family of his own. That is until his wolf finds the one woman who stirs him like no other and drives him completely batty. I tried to make Jaxon a woman who didn’t quite agree with this man’s lifestyle though she has no idea he is a shifter until much later and frankly, she could have done without the whole “lusting and wanting to jump his bones” bit but these two have such chemistry that I just had to put them together. *rubs hands gleefully*
Here is a sneak peek (unedited so please excuse the typos/mistakes) of Haunting Magic:
Rod could barely breathe as Jax ran her finger over his cock. He was about to explode if she kept this up. It was like gasoline was tossed on the ground and Jax was the match that caused him to burn uncontrollably. He hoped like hell she did something soon or the wolf inside him was going to take over this mating in a heartbeat.
“Jax…..Please” Rod growled as he tried to control the beast inside him. Jax looked at Rod and the sly, sensual smile on her face had him shuddering as she slid the jeans down and his cock bobbed free, a drop glistening on the tip that had her licking her lips for a taste.
“What is wrong, Rod? Can’t stand the flame that burns between us?” Jax whispered in his ear as her hands slid down to cup his balls, rolling them gently as she nipped his ear lobe and pressed a kiss on the side of his neck, ignoring the way his cock strained for her touch.
She was driving him nuts that his control was getting thinner and thinner to hang on to. With each touch and whispered word, this woman was driving him past the point of no return. The wolf howled inside his head as her hand finally slid down the length of him, causing him to tighten his hands on her ass and groan at the sensations that raced through him. Exquisite pleasure racked his body as he shuddered at the touch of her finger on the sensitive underside of the head had him growling low in his throat.
He felt Jax nip his throat in response and then before he could react, she slid down so her lips grazed a trail that burned with each kiss, nip and lick of her tongue down his chest, to his waist, swirling her tongue around his navel, making him groan louder. She looked up, passion glazing her eyes over, making them like bright sapphires and then before he could think, her lips closed over the tip of his cock and he grabbed the edge of the kitchen island with such force, he almost left marks in the countertop. The flick of her tongue against him had him almost cumming and it took all the will power he had to not force her to swallow him whole. The maddening licks, the way her fingers glazed over his balls and the slow torture of her sliding him deeper inside her wet mouth had Rodrick perilously close to the edge. She was driving him mad with the way she was teasing him. If this kept up he was going to blow his load deep down her throat.


That’s hot, Raine! How did you come up with the idea?
I was submitting my first story for a holiday submission and the characters wouldn’t leave me alone. I got the idea to base a town full of paranormal creatures and center each story on a holiday. In each book, excerpt the fifth one; you get an inkling on who may be the main characters in the next book. I loved creating Devon Fall and the people who populate it. I know when I finish getting book five done, I will miss it terribly but I do have other characters who are intriguing enough that may have me seeing if I can help them find their soul mates. *wide grin*

Tell me, and the readers, about your other Author Offerings.
I have a total of four books out at Aspen Mountain Press, Fictionwise, Amazon Kindle and ArE. They are as follows:
Devon Falls Series:
1- Sticky Magic (Can be found in the Babes in Toyland II anthology)
2- Red Hot Magic
3- Fiery Magic
4- Haunting Magic

Stand Alone Titles:
Fairy Kisses and Magical Dreams

What can we expect from you in the future, Raine Delight?
I am currently working on a variety of projects and have some submissions out there, awaiting word if they are taken or not. I am hoping to have my first M/M Western done for a holiday submission by end of summer and submitted to the publisher. I am also on a variety of loops, showcasing authors on my blog and seeing what else the muse throws at me.

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?
I encourage readers to come by my website/blog, see what I have going on there, check out my readers loop as I always pop in at least once a day there and I am usually blogging on my blog about something each week.
You can find me at the following places:
Readers can email me as well at rainedelight@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment