Help Save An Animal!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

With Gabriel Madison


Title: Three Seeds
Release Date: August 15, 2009
Author: Gabriel Madison
Author Website: www.gabrielmadison.com
Publisher: eTreasures Publishing
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Thriller














Buy Link: http://www.etreasurespublishing.com/gabriel-madison/three-seeds.htm


Blurb: An unnatural cold front grows each day, bewildering world leaders and scientists, while leaving people across the world in a state of panic. All of North America is covered in snow. Earth is slowly reverting into a frozen oasis, causing religious groups to scream of the end of days, while others believe it’s the beginning of a new and foretold era.

Rosemary Anderson finds herself working as a receptionist, living on an old southern plantation and wishing for excitement. David, the man claiming to have rescued her from a car wreck three years earlier, has maneuvered himself into her life, but only shows up occasionally to ask Rose strange and cryptic questions about a past she no longer remembers.

Rose’s desire for adventure comes true, when strange men arrives at her plantation, and suddenly assails her. Rose narrowly escapes with the help of her mysterious friend David. David flees to Atlanta as he leads Rose through a hidden and treacherous world filled with death, power, secrets and passion. While trying to protect her from immortals shrouded by shadows, an ancient secret society and antediluvian beings from a forgotten time determined to either capture... or kill her.


Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering? 
Three Seeds.

What is Three Seeds all about? 
Well, I like to say destiny. It’s about whether we choose our on destiny, or if it’s chosen for us. That’s what I believe my main character’s journey is about. Rose, my main character, had spent the last three years of her life living in a small town trying to remember something about her past. She’d awoken in a hospital with no memory of who she was or how she got there. All she had was the story the nurse and the guy who claimed to have saved her from a car accident told her. So, her world gets turned upside down when five men show up at her place and attacks her. David, the guy who claimed to have saved her from the car accident, rescues Rose and talks her into going on the run with him. During this time a strange snowstorm is slowly covering the world. There are those that believe Rose and the snowstorm are connected, and want to use or kill her because of it. So David has to protect Rose from supernatural creatures that resemble humans and a secret government that has existed since the time of Augustus Caesar, while trying to keep from her the fact that she isn’t human. Actually, she’s one of a kind, the only person to be born with all three bloodlines of mystical beings known as Seeds. You see, a Seed being born with all three bloodlines is like a human being born with three different souls. No one knows what Rose’s existence means.

That sounds fascinating and a little scary! How did you come up with the idea? 
I had the idea of a supernatural character being born a hybrid of some kind for awhile. I’m a huge vampire fan, so at first Rose was a mix of vampire, werewolf and mystic. Then I had this vision of a baby floating in the middle of an ocean surrounded by blood, and no one knowing what the existence of the baby meaning. The baby could be here to save us all, or destroy us. Those two stories were separate ideas. Then one day I went over to one of my cousin’s house and he got me hooked on this TV show named Carniv├ále. From there came my obsession with secret societies and the paranormal world beyond vampires and the normal supernatural creatures. I merged my two ideas together, except I took out everything about vampires and werewolves and mystics, and created my own beings... Seeds. The other supernatural creatures in the book (the Guardians and Links) and the shadow Hunters I had in different short stories I’d wrote, and so I put them in my story about the hybrid baby destined to either save us or destroy us.

Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about? 
This is my first. I’m very excited and I hope the readers enjoy escaping into the world of Seeds as much as I enjoyed creating it.

What can we expect from you in the future, Gabriel? 
I’m working on a Young Adult Urban Fantasy about Angels. I only hope Angels aren’t over exposed by the time I finish it. I’m also working on a kids TV pilot and another TV pilot for a slightly older audience. I’m also thinking about the sequel to Three Seeds, and a spin off with one of the characters.

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know? Yeah. It’s been a pleasure sharing Three Seeds with everyone. I’ve been writing for a long time but this is the first project that has been published for others to read. I have to admit, Three Seeds is my favorite creation because I put so much into it. Everything means something. I hope the readers get as much out of it as I put into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment