Help Save An Animal!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

With GA Hauser




Title: Unnecessary Roughness
Release Date: October 22, 2009
Author: GA Hauser
Author Website: www.authorgahauser.com
Publisher: The GA Hauser Collection












Buy Link: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/productunnecessaryroughness-363643-144.html 
Genre: gay/contemporary/erotic
Blurb:
 A percentage of the royalties of this novel will be donated to the charity www.GayAmericanHeroes.com and www.RainbowMemorial.org

Connor Worthington knew from an early age he was 'different'. But it wasn't until he met Kyle Baker at UCLA lacrosse practice that he knew he wasn't alone.

Fear regarding his sexuality was not new to Connor. Connor played the 'straight' act as long as he could. But it was taking its toll on him. Kyle recently transferred from the University of Oregon to UCLA. But what Kyle never expected was to fall head over heels for a long-haired athlete named Connor. The two men instantly grew inseparable, on and off the field. Lusting after his roommate distracted Kyle from his studies and practice. But Kyle had a hunch. A hunch that Connor may be in the closet as well.

And he was right.

Problem solved?

Their problems had just begun.





Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?
It’s a hot gay romance about two young men on a lacrosse team together at UCLA called Unnecessary Roughness.

What is Unnecessary Roughness all about?
It’s about the struggle for a male athlete in a college league sport to ‘come out’ and deal with the homophobia and ignorance. 

That sounds very intense. How did you come up with the idea?
It occurred to me for a number of reasons. I love sports of all kinds, and when an old high-school classmate emailed me a photo of him in his lacrosse uniform from school, the idea was born. Though he didn’t let me use his photo, out of fear of being called gay (and he’s not), ironically. Also, Scott Hall, the founder of Gay American Heroes, and Rainbow Memorial charities, is so dedicated to helping and preventing victims of hatred, I wanted to help him.

I'm a huge fan of your work, and I know this isn't your first author offering, so tell me how many books do you have out now?
I’ll have nearly 50 published books by spring 2010. If readers would like they can go to my website and check them out.

What can we expect from you in the future, GA?
More gay erotica. I think that’s what my fans want most. I’ve tried to write under Amanda Winters and explore other genres, but I know what my fans want.

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?
Please give to Scott’s cause. Read about the victims and their stories. It’s heart-wrenching but he’s doing an amazing job creating awareness.




No comments:

Post a Comment