Help Save An Animal!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

From Dena Celeste


Title: Her Master’s Gift
Release Date: October 5, 2009
Author: Dena Celeste
Author Website: http://www.denaceleste.com
Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing
Genre: BDSM Menage (M/F/F)




Blurb: Now that Katie’s been collared, she’s settling quickly into life with her master Sam. But she thinks she’s ready to expand her experiences and he’s quick to help. In fact, Sam has a special gift planned that is sure to delight her, if only she can gather the courage to move beyond the past and accept it without regrets.




Hi Dena, welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out all about your new offering. What is your new offering?
I’m very happy to be here! My latest offering is called Her Master’s Gift, and it’s being released by Noble Romance Publishing!

What is Her Master’s Gift all about?
It’s about a woman named Katie. Her master, Sam, collars her in a beautiful, emotional ceremony that shows his commitment to owning her, accepting her and pushing her limits. The gift he decides to give her is in the form of an order: To find another woman so that Katie can fuck her.
Katie is bisexual, and while she isn’t ashamed of her attraction to women, she is wary of giving her trust to the extent it would take for her to have sex with another woman. She was scarred by an event in her past, and this gift from her Master is a way to help her let go of those events and move forward. She wants to be free to give in to the experiences Sam has in store for her.

That sounds, um, (clearing throat), well, it sounds very sexy and erotic. How did you come up with the idea?
The subject of a ménage has always been a hot button for me, and when done well I adore books that have them. Unfortunately, I don’t see many books with a ménage, BDSM or otherwise, that has an M/F/F dynamic. Usually there’s a woman and two (or more men), which is great! But I wanted to see something new and different.
The rest of it just flowed naturally, and I had a blast writing it and researching some of the sensations for the BDSM scenes. For instance, since I didn’t know what a cane felt and sounded like, I asked my boyfriend to help me to find that out. I’m very curious about just about everything and I love having more options when it comes to toys and some of the BDSM accoutrements. My other half was more than willing to help me research.

Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?
This is my first published book, yes! I’m very excited about it. I have a few other things in the works, but Her Master’s Gift is very special to me. I liked it from start to finish and I didn’t feel that it needed anything added to it, which is pretty special. I usually get ideas for spin-offs, sequels or prequels, but this one felt perfect just the way it was.

What can we expect from you in the future, Dena?
You can expect lots of stories that have intense sex and characters who are willing to explore just about anything!
I tend towards expressing romantic relationships as D/s no matter what I’m writing, so there are shades of that even in some of the stories that aren’t explicitly BDSM-related. I like my men Alpha, yet with sensitive souls. I like my heroines to rejoice in their power as women, no matter what form that comes in. They are smart, and vivacious and alive. There might also be a sarcastic sense of humor. Maybe. *winks*
As for my writing future, I’m working on a paranormal erotic romance, a sweet (you read that right!) holiday romance, and a historical m/m right now. Hopefully I can power through when real life doesn’t interrupt and get them all done soon!

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?
Just that I’m so glad to be here and to have my book out there for others to read! I really hope that they like it. And please feel free to get in touch!




5 comments:

  1. Dena,

    Congratulations on your first book! It sounds fascinating and I'd love to read more;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dena!

    Loved reading more about the inspiration behind your first book! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It was a really fun book to write, I have to say. Gotta love "research" and it flowed really well.

    Blessings,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first book sounds pretty hot. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first book. It is very hot! I'm glad I saw your post on Romance Lives Forever Group and checked it out.

    ReplyDelete