Help Save An Animal!

Friday, September 11, 2009

With Lynn Crain

Title: Giselle’s Elf

Release Date: August 1, 2009

Author: Lynn Crain

Author Website: www.lynncrain.com

Publisher: eXtasy Books

Buy Link: http://tinyurl.com/GisellesElf

Genre: Fantasy and paranormal.




Blurb: Giselle Paine has always been on the outside looking in on her elven cousins. Just once she wished she could belong to something bigger than herself. But fate has a way of weaving its web and when handsome elf Ronan Munro arrives on her doorstep after a vicious attack, she knows exactly what she wants. But convincing Ronan is another thing. What will it take to bring him around to her way of thinking and into her bed?

Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

A fantastic book titled Giselle’s Elf.

What is Giselle’s Elf all about?

It’s about a woman who is related to an elven family. Giselle has always felt like she doesn’t belong and that she’s on the outside. But being related to an elven family can be difficult and make her a target for those outside the family who want their power. Which is what has happened to her. She gets attacked and the elven council feels she needs to be protected and sends Ronan Munro to her side.

That sounds like a great story. How did you come up with the idea?

Actually this is part of an ongoing series called Santa’s Elves. It started with a little story where Santa brings home a woman for one of his elves. That original elf, Jedrick had a huge family with 5 siblings and then there’s his human mother’s outside family as well. This is actually book 4.5 as I’ve started labeling the summer books. This Christmas book 5 will come out and I do plan to have a 5.5 and a 6, which will pretty much complete the series. I might put in the parents story but I’m not sure just yet.

What other books do you have out the readers should know about?

I have lots of books the readers should hear about. LOL! Like I said, there is the Santa’s Elves series and a few more books out with eXtasy Books. I have books out at Loose Id, Whiskey Creek and soon Red Rose Publishing. You can check out my website for all the details.

What can we expect from you in the future, Lynn?

My next is titled More Than Robotics and will be out September 15. It’s a science fiction erotic romance that just burns up the pages. It’s part of my continuing Orchid series about a group of humans against clonedroids, which are a combination of human clone and cyborgs. It’s a pretty interesting concept and no one has quite done it this way before.

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

I’m running a contest until the end of August in celebration of Giselle’s Elf. And it’s very easy to enter. Just stop by my blog, The Many Shades, any Wednesday in August and make a comment on what I’m blogging about, your entered. It’s that easy. The link to the blog is www.themanyshades.blogspot.com and I hope to see you there!

1 comment: