Help Save An Animal!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Author Offerings From Kelley Heckart

Title: Night's Daughter

Release Date: August 28, 2009

Author: Kelley Heckart

Author Website: www.kelleyheckart.com

Publisher: Awe-Struck Publishing

Buy Link: http://www.king-cart.com/Awe-Struck/category=Kelley+Heckart/exact_match=exact

Genre: Historical romance/fantasy/Greek Mythology




Blurb:

Their destiny began in ancient Anatolia.

Becuille is one of Night's Daughters and a servant to the Great Goddess, created to wield Her vengeance. Callileon is a prince of the Hatti, who may be the one she was sent to punish.

When love finds them, they are cursed by the gods and surrounded by tragedy, which even the Fates are powerless to change.

Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

Hi Rie, thanks for having me back. My latest release is Night's Daughter, which is the prequel to Of Water and Dragons and Ravenwolf, but can be read separate.

What is Night's Daughter all about?

For those who are unfamiliar with Greek mythology, Night's Daughter is another name for the Greek Erinyes and Roman Furies, goddesses who exact punishment on wrongdoers. This book is the story of the past lives of my hero and heroine in Of Water and Dragons and Ravenwolf. It is set against the battle between the Titans and the Olympic gods.

That sounds exciting. How did you come up with the idea?

Well, this series wasn't planned and then after I wrote and published Of Water and Dragons I had more ideas for the characters. The series is based on reincarnation and enduring love. I didn't realize this at first, but I kind of use the idea of God and how Lucifer betrayed him, only I apply it to the old gods and Greek mythology. I also reveal my ideas on the origins of the Irish Tuatha de Danaans in this book. Hopefully I can stir up some controversy. :)

This isn't your first author offering, but what other books do you have that the audience should be reading right now?

This is my second author offering. Along with the two books mentioned above, I have two other novels with Awe-Struck and a short story with Freya's Bower. All of the information on my books can be found at my website www.kelleyheckart.com

What can we expect from you in the future, Kelley?

The second book in my Dark Goddess trilogy, Beltaine's Song is due for release from Awe-Struck November 13, 2009. The third book, Winter's Requiem will probably be out sometime in 2010.

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

I have free information on my website about faeries, the Tuatha de Danaans, pre-Hellenic Goddesses and the ancient Celts. People can also request a sample chapter from any of my available books.

Thank you, Rie.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Rie. Night's Daughter has been delayed, but will out soon. I do have other books available though. LOL

    ReplyDelete