Help Save An Animal!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Author Offerings From Ashlyn Barre

Title: September’s Gold

Release Date: September 2009

Author: Ashlyn Barré

Author Website: http://www.ashlynbarre.com

Publisher: Rosa Romance Publishing

Buy Link: http://www.rosaromance.com

Genre: Time-travel/historical romance




Blurb:

David Chesney believes in ghosts. He's seen them...and they've seen him.

When a beautiful ghost begs him to help save her child, David falls back in time to the California Gold Rush, where a life was worth less than a shiny gold nugget, and tossed away even more rapidly. As he meets the woman who has intrigued him all of his life, in her lifetime, he finds that love is more precious than gold, even when her future is in his past.

Can he change the future to save the woman he's fallen in love with from heartbreak? More importantly... should he?

Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out about your latest offering.

Thank you for inviting me! My latest offering is September’s Gold, a time-travel romance back to the California Gold Rush. It's available this September from Rosa Romance Publishing.

What is September’s Gold all about?

When a modern man is transported back in time to the California Gold Rush, he is faced with the very real struggle of learning to survive in a time where even a simple decision can make the difference between life and death.

Confronted with the dilemma of whether or not to change history, and possibly the world, with his knowledge of the future in order to save a woman and her child, he makes the only choice he can.

That is my favorite genre. I just love historical time travel stories. How did you come up with the idea?

I have always been fascinated with this time period in California history, as I grew up right in the middle of the Gold Country.

I’ve often imagined what I would do if picked up and dropped right into the middle of the Gold Rush, and of the enormous possibilities and responsibilities of time travel.

Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

This is my first offering under the pseudonym Ashlyn Barré, which will carry my sweet or mainstream romances. It was originally published as Sometimes in September by Cassidy McKay, but has been completely rewritten and expanded significantly.

My erotic romances are written as Cassidy McKay, and I have several erotic romance books currently available, from paranormal and urban fantasy to contemporary. There’s a complete list on my website.

What can we expect from you in the future, Ashlyn Barré?

I have several more books contracted with Rosa Romance Publishing, and you can look forward to Streams of Passion (historical romance) and Breaking the Storm (contemporary romance) releasing soon.

Cassidy has a re-release (and complete rewrite) of the erotic paranormal romance The Midas Touch coming soon with Rosa Romance as well.

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

I love to hear from readers, and I hope to entertain and inspire them for many years to come.

You can find me (and my other links) at:

http://www.ashlynbarre.com and http://www.cassidymckay.com


No comments:

Post a Comment