Help Save An Animal!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Author Offerings From Nicole Morgan

Title: Love Knows No Boundaries

Release Date: 7-7-09

Author: Nicole Morgan

Author Website: www.nicolemorgan1.webs.com

Publisher: Hearts on Fire Books

Genre: Romance/Romance with Mature Content





Buy Link: http://www.heartsonfirebooks.com/downloads.aspx?categoryid=3



Blurb:

Isabelle first fell in love with Sean when she was fifteen years old. Six years her senior he only saw her as a gawky teenager. Years later, at eighteen years old Isabelle decides to act on her feelings. Panicking from his attraction towards her, Sean pushes her away refusing to give into his desire.

Over a year passes and Isabelle has tried to move on. She has found the perfect boyfriend. Justin is patient, kind and a complete gentleman. Sean’s feelings for her haven’t died though and he is tired of sitting idly by while she is with another man. Driven by desire and love he does everything within his power to get her back.

Justin, the once perfect boyfriend begins to fall apart at the idea of losing Isabelle. In a moment of rage and desperation he does something horrific, effectively changing their future forever.

Will Sean’s love be enough to get them through the pain? Or will Isabelle walk away from Sean forever? And does love truly know no boundaries?


Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

My latest book is titled Love Knows No Boundaries.


What is Love Knows No Boundaries all about?

Love Knows No Boundaries is a story about a love that forms between two people who meet when their widowed parents marry. Sean is older than Isabelle and tries to step into the shoes of her big brother. He does so rather successfully until she is older and begins to pursue him. Relentless in her pursuit he finally gives into her advances and into his own desires as well. After a night of passion Sean is overwhelmed with guilt over what he believes is taking advantage of the young and sweet Izzy. While she is an adult he can’t get past their age difference and his role as step brother. He pushes her away and into the arms of another man. A year passes and Sean is tired of his guilt and missing the only woman he’s ever loved. He goes after Izzy and vows to get her back. The other man in her life, Justin, is not ready to let her go though. Taking matters in his own hands, Justin commits an act that he is sure will bind Isabelle to him forever.

In this story, two questions remain throughout. Will Isabelle and Sean overcome their obstacles and find a way to be together? And will the acts of one man effectively ruin any chance they have at happiness?


That sounds like you've created a wonderful love story. How did you come up with the idea?

You know I’ve been asked this question before and I wish I had an answer. Sometimes I sit down to write a story with just the opening chapter in mind and wait for the story to tell itself. I wish I had a method to my madness that I could share with the readers, but unfortunately even I don’t know which way a story is going to go when I start it. I’m often just as surprised as the reader.


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

I do have two other books currently released with Hearts on Fire Books. My debut novel, Sweet Redemption was released in March 2009 and Sweet Salvation, which is the sequel to Sweet Redemption, was released in June 2009. They both center on two former Navy SEALS who have had their own difficulties in life but find love with the right women. Of course I’ve thrown a bit of turmoil and suspense in the mix to keep it interesting.


What can we expect from you in the future, Nicole?

I have a tentative, late September release for a book titled Death Vengeance through Hearts on Fire Books. I also have a book coming out in November 2009 with Siren Bookstrand, titled Intimate Persuasions and another with Siren titled Sudden Devotion which does not have a tentative release date at this time.


Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

Just that I love what I do. I love to write stories and bring the characters to life for the reader. I myself am an avid reader and know how exciting it can be when you feel like you know the characters and experience the same things they are feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment