Help Save An Animal!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Author Offerings From Jenna Byrnes

Title: What Happens in Vegas

Release Date: July 20, 2009

Author: Jenna Byrnes

Author Website: http://www.jennabyrnes.com/

Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing

Buy Link: https://www.nobleromance.com/ItemDisplay.aspx?i=55

Genre: Contemporary, m/m, suspense






Blurb:

In Vegas on a week-long business trip, attorney Steve Elliot isn’t as interested in buxom strippers as his co-workers, Jake and Dylan, seem to be. Steve has other interests, and at the first opportunity, leaves the strip club for a nearby gay bar. To his surprise, Dylan follows him there, hoping for a chance to get Steve alone. After a quick battle with his conscience about dating a co-worker, Steve relents and goes back to the hotel with the younger, sexy man.

Their night of passion ends abruptly as Dylan’s past comes back to haunt him in Sin City. Will Steve and Jake be forced to pay the price for Dylan’s prior indiscretions?

Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

What Happens in Vegas is a Naughty Nibble recently released by Noble Romance Publishing.

What is What Happens in Vegas all about?

Three lawyers in Vegas on a business trip wind up in a strip club after their meetings are finished one evening. Steve Elliot isn’t interested in the naked women but his co-workers don’t know he’s gay, so he makes excuses and leaves in search of a gay bar. When one of his co-workers follows him there and Steve discovers Dylan has been hoping to get him alone for a while, he has a decision to make. And the repercussions from his choice might be more than he can live with!

That sounds like fun. How did you come up with the idea?

I’ve had the title niggling around in my head for a long time, it just sounds fun. So I dreamed up a plot that would fit. M/M is my favorite genre right now, so naturally I went with that.


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

I have several titles available with Phaze, Total E-Bound, Freya’s Bower as well as Noble Romance. I’ve got at least a dozen gay books or stories in anthologies, just as many hetero books and stories, three lesbian titles, and four ménage novels. Some of these I’ve co-written with my writing partner Jude Mason. All the exciting details can be found in the books section of my website!

What can we expect from you in the future, Jenna?

Jude and I have just finished the fourth book in our Untamed Hearts series about horse shifters, called Stallion’s Pride. We’re working on the next Kindred Spirits title, and a couple shorts for Phaze. I have about one release per month from now through next spring, and counting!

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

I also write for the charitable anthology line Coming Together, those details can also be found on my website. I have two audio stories available with the site A Woman’s Goodnight, which is a really fun thing. I hope readers will check it out.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the interview, Rie! Appreciate it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete