Help Save An Animal!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Author Offerings From Jade Twilight

Title:Scarlet Myst

Release Date: August 20th

Author:Jade Twilight

Author Website: http://jadetwilight.webs.com

Publisher:Dark Roast Press

Genre: Erotic Suspense






Blurb: Erin Calean, Aka Myst, is the estranged daughter of mob boss Robert Calean. She is also a stripper at the Scarlet Kitty, the newest investment of the Scarlet Arm, a brothel for the wealthy and those pretending to be wealthy. But things aren’t always what they seem: the girls at the Scarlet Arms are trained killers, beautiful and deadly. Sean Uriel is the mayor’s son, a rich boy with too much money and time on his hands. As a pastime he decides to kidnap girls from the upper class, and knock them down a peg or two. Unfortunately for Sean, someone becomes wise to his game, and Erin is hired to kill him. Will she be able to go through with it and kill him, or will she teach him a lesson he'll never forget?

Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

Scarlet Myst


What is Scarlet Myst all about?

Scarlet Myst is about Erin aka Mysti who is a stripper/assassin. She's hired to kill Sean Uriel, who is kidnapping the daughters of upper class families.


That sounds cool! I love female assassin stories. How did you come up with the idea?

I've always like crime/ suspense books and movies I guess it came from read/watching them.


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

I actually have several books out: Jessie's Dirty Little Secret, Who Am I?, & Mistress of Tiethla


What can we expect from you in the future, Jade?

I have an erotic fantasy coming soon. It's the sequel to Mistress of Tiethla, called Sisters In Arms. I also have several books in the works.


Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

Just that they can stop by my website, blog or follow me on twitter to catch what I'm working on and what I'm doing next.

Http://jadetwilight.webs.com

http://jadedvixen.blogspot.com

http://www.twitter.com/jadetwilight


1 comment: