Help Save An Animal!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Author Offerings From Kari Thomas

Title: HER HEART HIS SOUL

Release Date: March 17, 2009

Author: Kari Thomas

Author Website: www.authorkari.com

Publisher: Bookstrand






Buy Link: www.bookstrandpublishing.com/product-herhearthissoul-13573-330.html

Genre: Darker Paranormal Romance


Blurb: Antique Book Dealer Sara Winters has been searching for a rare book that may not even exist, her obsession taking her all over the world. When her father mysteriously dies, she returns home and immediately is involved in a battle between good and evil, with the fabled book the main catalyst to win for either side. Her saviour from a demon attack is a rare, unique being himself. Drake Domitaine is a warrior. Half angel, half demon, he battles the demons and fights constantly against his soul becoming completely evil in the end. If the battle between good and evil is lost to the demon side, Drake's angel soul is forfeit. Sara is his only hope for salvation. But Sara isn't willing to risk her life and her heart to a being who is not human and can never be with her in the end. Racing against time and a Prophecy that has an uncertain end, Sara and Drake find themselves falling in love and wondering what will happen when the battle for good and evil is finished, and the battle for her heart, his soul, is finally decided.


Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?


Thanks so much for the invitation! My latest book is “Her Heart His Soul” with Bookstrand Publishing.


What is Her Heart His Soul all about?


It’s a bit darker in the paranormal romance than my others, and has a very unique hero who is half Angel and half Demon warrior. Drake is fighting evil physically and mentally. Because with each passing day, his demon half is getting stronger. The heroine, Sara, will be his only salvation. That’s if she can find the missing Book that will help transform Drake’s soul back to his Angel status…in time.


That sounds like something I want to read. How did you come up with the idea?


I wanted something different than the normal paranormal. Drake popped into my head when I was reading a nonfiction book on angels. I thought that it would be kewl to have a hero that had one serious flaw in him that would be hard to fight against. What better way than to have him be an Alpha Angel Warrior whose soul is also tarnished with the soul of the very beings he fights against?


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?


I have five published Paranormal Romances, so “Her Heart His Soul” is actually the fourth book I wrote. Also available are: Hunted Mate, Temptation Unleashed, Seducing The Hero, and Prey for the Wolf. Hunted Mate won the BEST 2008 Erotica Golden Rose Award, and also has a trailer on YouTube. Prey for the Wolf comes out in a few months. All my books are available in PRINT as well as Ebook formats.


What can we expect from you in the future, Kari Thomas?


I’m working on my sixth book and hoping I can get it out before the end of the year. It’s another Paranormal Romance, of course (grin), and will be VERY sensual. I don’t want to give away any hints, but let’s just say it’s going to be the “book of my heart”.


Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?


I always have a Deal going on: BOGOF. Buy one of my books (see my website) and send the Proof of Purchase, then choose one of my other books and I will send it FREE (PDF format only). Thanks again, for having me!


No comments:

Post a Comment