Help Save An Animal!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Author Offerings From C.R. Moss

Title: Dirty Little Trip

Release Date: July 1, 2009

Author: C.R. Moss

Author Website: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cr_moss/

Publisher: eXtasy Books

Genre: paranormal, horror, bdsm, demon

Buy Link:

http://www.extasybooks.net/ebjmsite/index.phppage=shop.product_details&flypage=ebook_flypage&product_id=6017&category_id=&manufacturer_id=&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=44&vmcchk=1&Itemid=44


Blurb: Bound by a handsome devil and silken desire, there's no place she'd rather be.

Her family and self-esteem in tatters, Mary Jane has turned to chocolate for comfort. But when a dark handsome stranger comes into her life and eases her pain through pleasure, she finds herself giving up one addiction for another.


Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

I have a several books that have been released in the past few months. Dirty Little Trip is my latest offering, a short story released by eXtasy Books on July 1, 2009 and available for only $1.59. Back on April 15 Postponing Eternity Book 1 of the Si’Ludo Prophesy came out at Devine Destinies. On June 1 and June 15 respectively The Decision was released by eXtasy Books and Prelude to Eternity Book 2 of the Si’Ludo Prophesy came out from Devine Destinies.


What is Dirty Little Trip all about?

A woman, estranged from her husband, has dreams of a sexy dark man then one evening she meets him in person and goes on a mind-altering trip.


That sounds like my kind of dream! How did you come up with the idea?

This is the third book in what I like to call my Dirty Little stories series. The series started with the first story, Dirty Little Secret, which came about from hearing a song on the radio and reading a My Space profile. The second story, Dirty Little Lie, just followed along real easy. For the third book, Dirty Little Trip, my muse took an idea I had in regard to roses and ran with it.


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

Along with the books I listed above I have a number of other titles available from eXtasy Books. For those titles feel free to visit my website at: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cr_moss/id1.html


What can we expect from you in the future, C.R. Moss?

The third book in the Si’Ludo Prophesy series, Into Eternity, is due to be released through Devine Destinies on August 15, 2009. Then I have three more books slated to come out between October 2009 and February 2010. I have other stories and a couple of collaborations with other authors in the planning stages. There will be more Dirty Little stories as well.


Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

For more information about me, where you can find me on the web and reviews of my books, feel free to visit my website. Thanks for having me here today!


No comments:

Post a Comment