Help Save An Animal!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Author Offerings From Stormy Glenn

Title: JUST A TASTE OF ME

Release Date: 7/22/2009

Author: Stormy Glenn

Author Website: www.stormyglenn.com

Publisher: Siren Publishing

Buy Link: http://www.bookstrand.com/product-justatasteofme-14444-252.html

Genre: Erotic, Paranormal, Werewolf, M/M Romance






Blurb: Reece knows Keeley is his mate the moment he meets him. But Keeley is not only human, he's a man. Alpha of his own pack for just three months, having a man for a mate is a headache Reece doesn't need. But not claiming his mate is not an option.

However, Keeley is unlike any man he has ever met, from the top of his gorgeous honey blond hair to the bottom of his fire engine redpainted toenails, Keeley is hot! Reece becomes even more enchanted with his new mate when Keeley loses his temper with Reece and hits him with a cookie sheet.

Just when Reece accepts being mated to a man and starts to care for him, Keeley is attacked and nearly dies. Reece discovers a plot that involves more than just the death of his mate, but his entire pack. Can Reece save Keeley and his pack, or will he have to choose between them?


Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack #2)


What is Just A Taste Of Me all about?

It’s about Reece, the new alpha of a wolf pack, finding his mate, Keeley. Besides the fact that Reece is straight, and Keeley is not, Reece finds Keeley totally hot and knows that they are mates. Add in a little intrigue, someone trying to kill Keeley, and a plot involving Reece’s new pack and you have Just A Taste Of Me.


That sounds great. I am really into werewolf books, how did you come up with the idea?

This is going to sound totally nuts but I came up with the idea one night when I was cooking dinner. I needed a cookie sheet. As I pulled one out of the cupboard, it just hit me. The idea, not the cookie sheet. What if you had this big strong alpha male that finds his mate and his mate wops him upside the head with a cookie sheet? The idea kind of grew from that. I turned dinner over to my kids and ran back to my laptop and away I went.


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

Just A Taste Of Me is actually the 2nd book in my Wolf Creek Pack series. Full Moon Mating is book one and my short story, Man to Man, in the Tasty Treats 3 Anthology is book three.

I also have my Tri Omega Mates Series. Tri Omega Mates is an Erotic Paranormal Werewolf M/M/M Menage a Trois Romance series. The series focuses on a group of werewolves that find they are mated to Tri Omegas. Every Tri Omega must have two mates to keep them grounded and safe. Without two mates, they die!

I just love writing werewolf romances.


What can we expect from you in the future, Stormy?

I am presently working on two books for the Wolf Creek Pack Series, book five in the Tri Omega Mates series, and the sequel to A Promise Kept. I also have a few other books in the works.

Books that are done and will be coming soon: Call Me Sir, His Gentle Touch, Dream Mate, Wolf Queen, and The Master’s Pet.


Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

The Katzmans’s Mate and Tri Omega Mates: Volume One (Secret Desires and Forbidden Desires) have both recently come out in print. I should have several more books that will be released in print over the next few months. However, this books are all available in eBook format now. Just check my website at www.stormyglenn.com


No comments:

Post a Comment