Help Save An Animal!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Author Offerings From Brynn Colvin

Title: Death and The Immortal

Release Date: July 26, 2009

Author: Bryn Colvin

Author Website: www.brynneth.org.uk

Publisher: www.loveyoudivine.com

Buy Link: http://tiny.cc/bryn676

Genre: Gay erotic paranormal




Blurb:

Life has not been kind to William. With his self respect through the floor and his sex life one of nasty brief encounters, he’s not ready for love. When he finds a dryad close to death, William knows he would give anything to keep this incredible being alive, even if that means giving up the being he loves.

Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

My current offering is Death and the Immortal, which is part of the Immortal Fire series from His and His Kisses at Loveyoudivine.


What is Death and The Immortal all about?

William returns home to find a beautiful stranger collapsed on his doorstep. An ancient yew tree has been felled, its dryad is in peril and the world is a far stranger place than this gentle curator had ever imagined.


That sounds like a great story. How did you come up with the idea?

Well, Nix Winter suggested doing a gay paranormal anthology, and I’d been meaning to write a dryad story for ages. Yew trees are remarkably long lived, so it all seemed to fit.


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

I have a lot of books. I’ve lost count. Many are for sale from www.loveyoudivine.com, there’s some free stuff at www.short-fiction.co.uk and a fictional gothic newspaper at www.hopelessvendetta.wordpress.com.


What can we expect from you in the future, Bryn?

There’s a webcomic in the offing soon, and I’m exploring the possibilities of audio books. Otherwise, more erotica and dark fantasy no doubt, but I have no idea about specific details. I like to make things up as I go along – my life included!


Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

The Immortal Fire series includes Jaime Samms’ Black Roses, M King’s Almost Human, and Clare London’s Out of Time, with more stuff in the offing over the coming months and a paper anthology planned as well.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rie and Bryn,
    I have read some excerpts and they revealed a very touching story. I like the fact that you used a tree faery for your immortal.

    kelleyheckart.com

    ReplyDelete