Help Save An Animal!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Author Offerings From April Bostic

Title: A Rose to the Fallen

Release Date: 12/16/2008

Author: April Bostic

Author Website: http://www.aprilbostic.com

Publisher: Author House







Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/Rose-Fallen-True-eternity-bound/dp/143890259X/ref=ed_oe_p

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance, Erotica



Blurb: Do soul mates really exist? Is there really another person out there who was born just for you? And are they the only one who can answer your heart's call? Bridget Monahan is an elementary school teacher, and she's about to find out that perhaps soul mates do exist. Her heart is on the mend from many failed relationships, she's a skeptic when it comes to finding love, and the last thing she wants is to be set up on another blind date. However, she is introduced to the charming Tristan Hathaway. Bridget's first impression of Tristan is that he reminds her of an angel with a British accent that makes her knees weak. When they begin their passionate romance, Tristan is able to break her defenses that were guarding her heart for so long, and as Bridget allows herself to fall deeper in love with him, she starts to believe that they are soul mates. But she also learns that although his beauty is near perfection, he is not without flaws and there's more to him than she ever imagined. Not to mention, he can seduce her unlike any man she's ever known and take her mind, body, and soul to a place of sheer ecstasy. Bridget unexpectedly becomes the student in this magical love affair and her biggest lesson may be that true love and eternity are bound.


Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?


Hello Rie, thanks for having me. I’m offering a love story of epic proportions. Just kidding. J My debut novel is called A Rose to the Fallen and I hope to spark your readers’ interest today.


What is A Rose to the Fallen all about?


It’s about a young woman named Bridget living in Los Angeles. She’s a skeptic when it comes to finding love, but she agrees to one last blind meeting set up by her best friend. She meets a sexy British ‘bloke’ named Tristan Hathaway who turns out to be more than she bargained for… and more than she ever imagined. Not only does she find love, she finds a soul mate while learning the true meaning of the word. The story has plenty of twists and a climactic ending that has shocked most of my readers.


That sounds like my kind of book. How did you come up with the idea?


I’ve always been fascinated with angels and paranormal romance novels, so I decided to write my own story. The actor Toby Hemingway actually inspired me because I found his character in the film ‘The Covenant’ to be one I wanted to base my character Tristan off of. He’s good-looking and charming, but has that certain bad-boy air that a lot of good girls fall for. So, I thought about writing about a young woman finding love with a fallen angel who doesn’t conform to what society views as ‘angelic’.


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?


This is my first offering, but I’m open to participate in romance or erotica anthologies.


What can we expect from you in the future, April?


I don’t have plans to publish another book, but I still write stories in my free time.


Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?


For anyone out there who believes in true love and soul mates, I would recommend reading my book. It’s an emotional rollercoaster with lots of romance, passion, intrigue, love, and a touch of magic. Also, I’m currently writing a new paranormal romance called The Howling Heart and I’m hosting it on FictionPress. I’m dabbling in werewolves this time and I must say it’s really fun! Thanks for having me, Rie.


No comments:

Post a Comment