Help Save An Animal!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Author Offerings From Antonia Tiranth

Title: THE GATHERING

Release Date: July 20th, 2009

Author: Antonia Tiranth

Author Website: www.antoniatiranth.com

Publisher: Lyrical Press

Buy Link: http://www.lyricalpress.com/the_gathering

Genre: fantasy romance




Blurb: Can Gem and Shirak find their way through madness and sorrow to forge a new peace?

Gem Tunuviel thought her father's insane quest was at an end. She was wrong. He is resolved on destruction. Driven to escape him, she seeks the faces in her visions: other Rikashi, dragon shape-shifters like herself.

Shirak Gwindor, haunted by nightmares of half-remembered tortures, is also following a vision. He struggles to keep his attraction for Gem buried under his rigid sense of duty.

As a force draws the Rikashi together, can Gem find acceptance with others of her own kind, or must she keep her true self hidden?


Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

Hi! Thanks for having me. My latest offering is The Gathering, book two of my Tales of the Rikashi Series.


What is The Gathering all about?

It continues the tales of the Rikashi, dragon shape-shifters, introduced in the first book. The main character in this one is the brother of the first and the daughter of an enemy. It goes a little more deeply into Rikashi society and introduces many more characters, who fuel the rest of the series.


That sounds like an exciting read. How did you come up with the idea?

The idea came from several different places, the overall idea came from a line in a Dragonforce song, for book two at least. The idea of the Rikashi came from the form I’ve always seen my muse taking. And Gem herself sprang from an image my good friend made in DAZ 3D. I kept looking at the picture thinking “I know her…” and suddenly it hit me.


Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

My first book The Quickening, which starts the Rikashi series is also available from Lyrical Press.


What can we expect from you in the future, Antonia?

In November, the third book in the Rikashi Series Black Velvet will be released. December will see the release of the start of a different series, the first of which is called King of Swords – A Dom For Christmas. That will be available from Red Rose Publishing.


Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

Just that I’m very excited to finally have some published works and I hope everyone enjoys them!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success. Your books sound interesting. I wish you the best of luck with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Sis! Always love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete