Help Save An Animal!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Author Offerings from Emma Jay


Title: Show-Off
Release Date: June 12, 2009
Author: Emma Jay
Author Website: www.emmajay13.blogspot.com
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Buy Link: http://www.thewildrosepress.com/wilderroses/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=689
Genre: Erotic Romance
Blurb:
Veronica Butler avoids risks as a rule, but when faced with celebrating her thirty-fifth birthday alone, she dons her sexiest dress and heads to a single's club. She’s startled when the attention she draws is that of her supervisor, Vicente Salazar. They’ve worked on the same team at an architectural firm, designing a hotel with Gaudi-influenced elements. Veronica has indulged in several fantasies starring the sexy Spaniard. Now she’s fueling his. Though she knows it's a mistake, that this decision may affect the office atmosphere, she gives into her desire and allows him to show her exquisite pleasure in public places. From the back of a limousine to his office to an alcove in a museum, each sexual encounter is exciting, challenging, terrifying. Each encounter shows her more of who she is. Each encounter risks her heart. Now if only she can convince him to risk his.

Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?

My latest offering is Show-Off, a Scarlet novella from The Wild Rose Press.

What is Show-Off all about?

It’s a fun story of a woman who learns how to take risks when her sexy Spanish boss takes an interest in her. He pushes her to her limits as they make love in public places. As he loosens her inhibitions, she loosens his resistance to opening his life to a woman.

That sounds really sexy. How did you come up with the idea?

The first scene has been in my head for years, since I first saw the Sex and the City episode when Carrie Bradshaw wears her “naked” dress on her first date with Mr. Big. A few months ago, one of my critique partners issued a challenge, and I went for it. I had a blast writing it, too, especially with the inspiration of Javier Bardem in Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?

This is my very first. I’m so excited!

What can we expect from you in the future, Emma?

I’m working on my second novella for The Wild Rose Press, about a journalism T.A. who falls for one of her students, a soldier returned from Iraq. Each of them is searching for something they’ve missed, and they discover they need to look forward and not back.

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?

Thanks for having me! I’d like readers to check out my blog, www.emmajay13.blogspot.com. I think it’s just gorgeous, if I do say so myself! I’d love to hear what readers think of Show-Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment