Help Save An Animal!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Author Offerings from Courtney Breazile


Title: Lover's Stone
Release Date: June 15th
Author: Courtney Breazile
Author Website: www.courtneybreazile.com/
Publisher: Devine Destinies
Buy Link: www.devinedestinies.com
Genre: Contemporary romance
Blurb:
Jasmine Jones doesn't believe in love, or the power of the objects she is hired to find. She uses her secret ability to be the best thief around, better even than Cole Grubman. A super smooth thief who shows up on the same trail as her, more often than she likes. Will destiny decide that they are true lovers? Or will Jasmine's refusal to make herself vulnerable keep their passion a wistful memory?


Welcome to Author Offerings. I am so happy to have you here today and to find out what your author offerings are. What is your latest offering?
Lover's Stone is a short story at Devine Destinies about a supernaturally gifted thief, Jasmine, who is searching for The Stone of Lover's Destiny as her latest mission. She is shadowed by a super smooth thief, Cole, who is always one step behind her and setting her temper and body on fire.

What is Lover's Stone all about?
Jasmine Jones is a gifted thief who lives a lonely existence trying to hide what she is. Cole Grubman is a thief who is almost as good as her, but not quite, who is often at her heels after the same objects. The Stone of Lover's Destiny is the latest prize they are after.

That sounds like an exciting story. How did you come up with the idea?
I started with the premise of entwined destinies, which is a line of short stories at my publishers. From there i started writing, it took me a couple days and three different story lines to come up with this one then the words just flowed.

Is this your first author offering, or do you have other books the readers should know about?
I have one other book out, it is a print book I did years ago called Pirate's Savior, you can find it on my website.

What can we expect from you in the future, Courtney Breazile?
I am working on the third installment of a paranormal romance series that will start this year with a short story through Extasy Books. Other than that there will be other long and shorts coming out, just keep watching, I don't plan on going away any time soon. :)

Thank you for joining me. Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know?
Keep watching my site for the latest info on what I'm up to. Thanks for having me here Rie.

No comments:

Post a Comment